DAY 1: Istanbul – Arrival (No Meals)
Arrive in Istanbul Ataturk Airport. After meeting with Travel Ideas representative, drive to your hotel by private vehicle. Check in your hotel and overnight.
DAY 2: Istanbul – Old City Tour (Breakfast & Lunch)
Today we will visit to; St Sophia Museum, Byzantine Hippodrome, The Blue Mosque and also Grand Bazaar: Turkey’s largest covered bazaar with 4000 shops. After lunch, visit to Topkapi Palace: Former home for sultans of the Ottoman Empire (Harem section is not included).
DAY 3: Istanbul – Half Day Bosphorus Tour – Cappadocia (Breakfast)
Today, we will visit the Spice Market, where locals shop for herbs and spices from all over the world. Then, embark on a cruise of the Bosphorus, the unique strait separating two continents. Drop your hotel and have a leisure time according your flight.
In the afternoon, private car and driver will take you to the airport for a quick, direct flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel and enjoy free time for the rest of the day.
DAY 4: Cappadocia Highlights Tour (Breakfast & Lunch)
If you have opted for a hot air balloon trip, it will be an early wake up. The rest of the day is spent exploring fairy chimneys, ancient cave churches, and pottery workshops at Devrent and Pasabagi valleys, Avanos, Goreme Open Air Museum, and Uchisar castle. Drop your hotel and overnight Cappadocia.
DAY 5: Cappadocia – Ephesus – Kusadasi (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After your transfer, you will take a direct flight from Cappadocia to Izmir. Your tour guide will meet you at the airport and take you to for Ephesus Tour. See the Temple of Artemis that was one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Then stroll in the Ancient Roman City of Ephesus, to explore the Arcadian Way, Roman Baths, Temple of Hadrian, the Celsius Library, and the Antique Theatre. In the afternoon visit the house of the Virgin Mary. Stay overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 6: Pamukkale (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Departing your hotel, the first visit will be to Hierapolis Ancient City.You will see the large necropolis, Great Baths, Frontinus Street, Theatre, Martyrion of St. Phillip and the antique pool also known as Cleopatra’s pool. Finally be amazed by travertines, (the terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water) on which you can enjoy a barefooted walk. Then, drive along the fertile Meander River valley to our accommodation in Kusadasi.
DAY 7: Kusadasi – Istanbul (Breakfast)
Upon your request, we can arrange a private tour of Pergamon or you can continue your holiday on a gulet cruise of the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts. Otherwise, you will be transferred to the airport with your private car and driver for a direct flight from Izmir to Istanbul. Transfer you hotel and have a leisure day.
DAY 8: Istanbul – Departure (Breakfast)
According to your flight time transfer to airport and the end of our itinerary.
PER PERSON SHARING
0-2 Years Child Free of charge
3-6 Years Child Pays 30% of an adult fare
7-11 Years Child Pays 70% of an adult fare
12 Years & above Pays full
THE ABOVE PRICES INCLUDE:
• 3 Nights accommodation in Istanbul BB Basis
• 2 Nights accommodation in Cappadocia BB Basis
• 2 Nights accommodation in Kusadasi HB Basis
• Private return airport transfers by air-conditioned, luxury, non smoking vehicles. (Valid in Istanbul from Ataturk Airport)
• 1 Day Istanbul Old City Tour, SIC basis with English Speaking Licensed Guide, Entrance fees and lunch included.
• Half Day Istanbul Bosphorus Tour, SIC basis English Speaking Licensed Guide, Entrance fees included.
• 1 Day Cappadocia Highlights Tour, SIC basis with English Speaking Licensed Guide, Entrance fees and lunch included.
• 1 Day Ephesus Tour, SIC basis with English Speaking Licensed Guide, Entrance fees and lunch included.
• 1 Day Pamukkale Tour, SIC basis with English Speaking Licensed Guide, Entrance fees and lunch included.
• Local taxation and VAT.
ABOVE PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Any internationalflight tickets
• Domestic flight ticket from Istanbul to Cappadocia (Around per person 30 Eur)
• Domestic flight ticket from Cappadocia to Izmir (Around per person 30 Eur)
• Domestic flight ticket from Izmir to Istanbul (Around per person 30 Eur)
• Any visa fees
• Gratuities to the Guide & Driver
• Personal expenses of the guests